Aalborg®’s new Model TPU adjustable-speed tubing pumps are ideally suited for liquids of low to medium viscosity. Chemically resistant tubing materials and new peristaltic pump head technology combine to meet the demands for reliable, long-term pump operation. According to the company, the Model TPU also offers:
- 4 stainless steel rollers to minimize pulsation and promote longer tube life.
- Adjustable-speed models to allow manual (pushbutton) and remote (user-selectable) dispensing functions.
- Pump options that include pump heads (motors optional) and complete pumps (with fixed or variable speeds).
- Quick and easy tube setup, changes and replacements.
- Tubing inside diameters of 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8 inches, each with a 1/16-inch wall thickness.
- Adjustable occlusion.
- Self-priming functionality, including optional priming switch for specified models.
- 115- or 230-V service.
- Availability of a dynamic break switch and electronic speed control.