The V-Cone® Flow Meter from McCrometer is designed to help municipal water engineers measuring liquid flow from water storage reservoirs or lakes as it enters treatment facilities. The flowmeter:
- Has built-in flow conditioning.
- Reduces flowmeter straight pipe run requirements by up to 70 percent.
- Needs 0-3 straight pipe diameters upstream and 0-1 downstream to operate effectively.
- Flow range of 10:1 with low head loss and supports line sizes from 0.5 to greater than 120 inches.
- Accuracy of ±0.5 percent with a repeatability of ±0.1 percent.