The new FLEX-PRO® A4 from Blue-White is a high volume peristaltic pump designed without valves that can get clogged. Other features include:
- Outputs to 171 GPH/648 LPH.
- 2500:1 turndown ratio and continuous feed.
- Output pressure ratings to 125 psi/8.6 Bar.
- Pump tubes in norprene or tygothane to meet FDA criteria for food.
- 3A sanitary standards compliant.
- Automated PPM dosing.
- Digital touch pad with menu driven software.
- No maintenance brushless variable speed motor.
- Tube failure detection system.
- Heavy duty single piece rotor.
- LCD displayed motor speed, input signal values, service and alarm status.
- Inputs of 4-20mA and 0-10Vdc, as well as pulse signal inputs for external speed control, 30 VDC contact closure for remote start/stop, and multiple analog and digital I/Os for SCADA system connections.
- Self priming against maximum line pressure and bypass valves are not required.
- Won’t vapor lock or lose prime.