Wilden® recently released its Advanced™ series stainless steel air operated double diaphragm (AODD) pumps, designed for use in paint manufacturing operations where the transfer of resins, solvents and pigments is required. Pump features include:
- Four port sizes: PX200 25-mm (1”), PX400 38-mm (1-1/2”), PX800 51-mm (2”) and PX1500 76-mm (3”), which can handle solids ranging in sizes from 6.4-mm (1/4”) to 12.7-mm (1/2”).
- A bolted configuration that ensures total product containment.
- Liquid path construction for reduced internal friction.
- A variety of elastomer options designed to eliminate any abrasion, temperature and chemical compatibility concerns.
- Compatibility with Wilden’s Pro-Flo X™ air distribution system, which optimizes specific operation parameters to meet application demands or pump size.