Actio Corporation recently released the latest version of Actio Regulator®, a software package designed to calculate chemical inventory, usage, emissions, chemical mixtures, scrap and waste, as well as incoming and outgoing distribution volumes. The software:
- Organizes all ingredient data, which is auto-updated via ERP feed.
- Provides analysis, reports and visibility into precise ingredient amounts in standardized measurements that are compared against regulation thresholds for HAPs, VOCs and SVHCs.
- Has updated functionality that allows manufacturers to better automate screening of raw materials at the product and substance level.
- Has a redesigned and reorganized user interface with one-click drop-down-menu access to: HAPtracker module for analysis of and visibility into Hazardous Air Pollutants or HAPs; VOCtracker module for analysis of and visibility into Volatile Organic Compounds or VOCs; SARA 313 module for Toxic Chemical Release Inventory regulation and reporting; EHS module for regulating and reporting on Extremely Hazardous Substances or EHSs; REACH SVHC module for managing and reporting on Substances of very high concern under REACH regulation in Europe.
- Improves Excel export functionality.