Sensortechnics’ new CLW series detects point levels of liquids and granular or pulverized materials without contacting the media. Features of the capacitive level switch include:
- Adjustable high and low switch point.
- Hysteresis of less than 25 mm (1 inch).
- Small size, allowing it to be easily integrated into OEM devices.
- Can be mounted to the outside of a container or vessel and is able to measure through almost any non-metallic wall material.
- High accuracy and reliability due to an additional reference electrode, which compensates for all changes in ambient environmental conditions such as temperature and humidity.