The No. 1018 electrically-heated, 500º F (~260ºC) three-zone belt conveyor oven from Grieve has 4” insulated walls and an aluminized steel exterior. Other features of the unit include:
- Workspace dimensions of 18” wide × 40’ deep × 18” high.
- 180 KW (60 KW per zone) Incoloy-sheathed tubular heating elements.
- Three 3-HP recirculating blowers (total 12,600 CFM), which provide vertical downward airflow.
- 12” wide, 1/2” stainless steel flat wire conveyor belt with 1/3-HP motor drive, variable from 2 to 30 inches per minute.
- 30” long open belt loading zone and a 60” long open unloading zone.
- Type 304, 2B finish stainless steel interior, three independent doors for access to the workspace and three 325 CFM powered forced exhausters.
- Built to NEMA 12 electrical standards.
- Disposable fresh air filters in each zone, including photohelic pressure gauges with alarms.