Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) has released its PG7 Digital Pressure Gauge, designed for challenging outdoor conditions. The pressure gauge:
- Is IP67 rated.
- Features a full 5-digit display with large and characters.
- Uses MEMS-based sensing technology.
- Is available with ranges from vacuum up to 500 psi, and from 0 up to 10,000 psi, at ±0.25 percent accuracy of full scale (B.F.S.L).
- Has .01 digit resolution.
- Incorporates an all-stainless steel sensor that is resistant to most typical vibration and shock exposures.
- Provides highly accurate readings even with pulsating pressures.
- Uses a microprocessor-based circuit with Tare, Peak Hold and Max-Min capability.
- Has user-selectable functions including auto-off (2, 4, 8, 16 or 32 minutes), units of measure (psi, bar, mbar, kPa, MPa, inH2O, mmHg, inHg, cmHg, kgcm2, or ftH2O) and units of force for press applications.
- Includes a user customizable bar graph display, peak hold and gauge reference pressure.
- Can be surface mounted without any special tools or adapters.
- Are available with absolute, sealed or vacuum pressure references, a rear pressure port and up to ±0.1 percent full scale accuracy (B.F.S.L) with NIST certification (on selected ranges).