Graco introduces its 1-inch Husky™ 1050 air-operated double-diaphragm pump family specifically for process applications. Improved to be 30 percent more air efficient than comparable products, according to the company, these pumps deliver:
- Materials up to 50 GPM (189 LPM).
- A stall-free modular air valve for low pulsation and smooth changeover.
- A square 4-bolt manifold joint to provide even sealing pressure and prevent fluid leaks.
- A 1-piece center section to virtually eliminate air leaks.
- Diaphragms that last up to 5 times longer.
- Availability in 6 materials of construction, including aluminum, polypropylene, conductive polypropylene, PVDF, stainless steel or Hastelloy fluid sections.
- Multiple ports for easier installation.
- An optional integrated DataTrak™ local monitoring system for material tracking, system diagnostics and runaway control.
- An online selector tool to help choose the correct pump for your application.