Novemebr 11, 2009
AdoptSMT Group, developer, manufacturer and supplier of the FeederMaster® calibration system for component feeders, recently showcased its latest model, the Digital FeederMaster. The system:
- Is designed with the same base interchangeability, which allows the end user to test a range of different feeder types.
- Supports Siemens, Fuji NXT, Juki and Assembléon GEM feeders.
- Uses a digital camera system with which the new embedded PC and software can capture, store and analyze images of the feeder under test, running at full machine speed.
- Calculates the feeder’s CpK value, which is a measure of its repeatable accuracy, using recorded data.
- Can now read the maximum current consumption.
- Has a 2D bar code reader to read the manufacturer’s unique feeder number label or any other label.
- Has a Zebra printer, which can print 50 × 25 mm labels with customer specific design.
- Stores calibration results under the feeder’s unique number.