Highland Tank's Solids Stormwater Interceptor (SSI) is a water quality inlet typically employed in removing floating debris and settleable solids from a storm water stream prior to its entry into a detention basin, constructed wetland or collection system. The inlet features:
- A series of sediment settling chambers separated by baffles.
- Trash screens to capture larger materials, trash and floatables.
- Installation either in-line or at the end of storm pipes.
- The ability to be retrofitted into existing storm lines.
- Optional steel flange coupling adapters to facilitate connections between our flanged fittings and plain end pipe.