The new Fluke 27 II and 28 II digital multimeters (DMMs) are IP 67 rated for water and dust resistance, and offer an extended operating temperature range of –15°C to +55°C (5°F to 131°F). The DMMs will operate in 95 percent humidity, and are designed and tested to withstand a 3 m (10 ft) drop. Other features of the DMMs include:
- Protective yellow holsters.
- Backlit keypad buttons, large display digits and two-level bright white display backlighting.
- Measurements of up to 1000 V AC and DC and up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds).
- A 10,000 μF capacitance range and frequency limit of 200 kHz.
- Min/max and average readings to capture variations automatically.
- Average battery life of 800 hours.
- Safety rated for use in CAT IV 600 V/CAT III 1000 V working environments.