The seepex company’s MDP series of progressive cavity metering pumps now feature a rotating unit made from Xytel ST801. The material is virtually unbreakable, is more resistant to abrasion than stainless steel, and runs reliably at low speeds and under high pressure. Other features include:
- A rotating unit that is injection molded is as a single piece.
- Pulse-free metering of low- to medium-viscosity fluids with repeatable accuracy up to ±1.0 percent.
- Availability of four sizes with capacities from 0.1 to 580 l/h (2.5 gpm) and pressures to 12 bar (174 psi).
- Optional electric motor with integrated frequency inverter and forced ventilation, and mechanical variable speed drives.
- Speed control from 0 to 600 rpm by manual potentiometer or external analog signal.