The Cleveland Vibrator Co. has released the Twin Motor Sifter vibratory screener, engineered with three control variables: vibrator force, frequency, and drive angle. The sifter features:
- Three-dimensional motion that ultimately results in greater throughput.
- An ultrasonic deblinding system that enables fine material screening capabilities for applications down to 20 microns.
- An optional transducer.
- 24-inch or 36-inch diameter screen sizes.
- Twin rotary electric drives with fully adjustable eccentric weights outboard mounted.
- A removable fines funnel for easy cleaning.
- Re-screenable rims.