Balluff says that its SmartLevel™ capacitive aqueous liquid level detection sensors, for the first time, accurately detect true aqueous levels — regardless of film, foaming, material buildup or any number of ingredients in the solution — while additionally delivering:
- Real-time level readings regardless of the amount of extraneous metallic material in the solution.
- The ability to withstand direct media contact, or indirect contact through glass or plastic tanks walls up to 12 mm (W).
- Automatic self-adjustment to correct liquid levels.
- Virtually no false triggering or cleaning necessary.
- Simple installation.
- Suitability for electronic and semiconductor applications.