Parker Hannifin has made available a complete line of ASME-coded, high-efficiency coalescing compressed air filters. According to the company, features include:
- The removal of 99.5 percent of oil, water, rust and pipescale particles of 0.3 micron in size or larger from compressed air and other gases.
- High-flow media offering the lowest possible operating pressure drop performance in the industry.
- High-flow media pressures of 0.25 PSI (dry) and 0.5 PSI (wet), which could translate into compressor-related energy costs savings.
- Flow capacities of more than 37,000 SCFM.
- Carbon steel construction with a durable powder coating for long-term service in compressed air systems in all industries.
- Line sizes from 3 to 16 inches.
- The inclusion of an auto drain, a differential pressure gauge and a high-efficiency filter cartridge.