Aget Manufacturing Co. recently unveiled a series of HEPA filters that, when added to the company’s filter units, create a third stage of cleaning, so heated or conditioned air can be safely re-circulated back into a building. According to the company, these filters also offer:
- The power to trap and remove bacteria and allergens, along with dust, from the returned air, helping establish a healthier building environment.
- The capability to remove 99.97 percent of 0.3-micron contaminants.
- The ability to balance building air pressures.
- Minimization of the need for make-up air.
- Energy efficiencies.
- The flexibility to be retrofitted to existing Aget Dustkop/Filterkop installations, although separate HEPA modules are also available.