Aalborg® Instruments has designed the xV Series multi-gas glass tube flowmeter with rotatable scale drums to display the flow rates of 5 routine gases, including argon, carbon dioxide, helium, nitrogen and oxygen. According to the company, these multi-gas rotameters also deliver:
- Elimination of the need for individual flowmeters and calibrations.
- Easy-to-read direct reading gradations to depict dual SCFM and L/minute markings, reflecting both metric and English systems.
- Accurate medium-flow range measurements.
- Assembly of Aalborg®’s heavy-walled, fluted borosilicate glass flow tubes—with polycarbonate shields—in brass or 316 stainless steel frames.
- Standard Viton® seals, plus optional Buna-N®, polytetrafluoroethylene/Kalrez® or ethylene-propylene rubber seals.
- 3/8-inch NPT female in-line or rear connections, as well as 316 stainless steel floats.
- Availability of vertical in-line or panel-mount models.
- Suitability for research and development, pilot plant, and food and chemical processing applications.