Chemineer now offers an extensive aftermarket program designed to elongate the service life of mixing equipment. The program combines a comprehensive inventory for all Chemineer and Prochem replacement parts, which can aid in optimizing mixer performance and enhancing operating efficiency, with its network of skilled in-field and in-plant aftermarket service professionals. According to the company, the aftermarket program further features:
- An inventory of critical parts that are readily available for emergency shipping within 24 hours, thereby minimizing downtime.
- A network of service centers throughout the United States and Canada to ensure on-site support for installation, maintenance or operational supervision, as well as present on-site technical seminars and training programs.
- A refurbished mixer gearbox replacement program for any brand of mixer to minimize costs and speed turnaround times.
- Quick responses to customers’ needs.
- Increased order accuracy, in addition to faster selection and order entry.