Moyno believes that its Tri-Phaze® progressing cavity pump system provides a low total cost of ownership and pumping efficiency, which can result in more profitable oil and gas wells within months. Intended for multi-phase pumping applications within the oil and gas industry, the Tri-Phaze® also boasts of:
- The simultaneous transportation of all fluids produced at the well site (including oil, water and gas) through 1 pipeline.
- Abrasion resistance to ease transfer of sandy fluids.
- The capability to generate flow rates up to 60,000 BFPD.
- The power to produce suction pressures up to 900 PSI and discharge pressures up to 1,200 PSI.
- A stator elastomer formulation that features aromatic resistance.
- The ability to handle gas void fractions up to 99 percent.
- Low-shear pumping to preserve each fluid’s characteristics.