- A constant fixed core within the body to protect the seating surfaces when the valve is opened, as well as minimize turbulence as the valve is either opened or closed.
- The directing of fluid through the valve - not the seats.
- An all-metal seat with a valve closure tightness to ISO 5208:2008 Rate B.
- All internal valve parts affixed to the bonnet, so they may be removed by unbolting the fasteners and lifting the cartridge from the body.
- Quick and easy installation of pre-tested seat-to-closure member cartridge.
- Compliance with ANSI B16.34 and optional API 6D certification. Availability in sizes 2” to 10".
- Carbon steel, low alloy steels, stainless steels, and other materials such as duplex stainless steel, superduplex stainless steel, Inconel, Hastelloy, and Monel from which to choose.