Moyno® has designed its Annihilator™ twin-shaft solids reduction unit for trouble-free performance in a variety of industrial and municipal installations, including sewage lift stations, head works and sludge-processing systems. The company believes the Annihilator™ can:
- Increase efficiency, further decrease particle size and reduce the risk of failure from ragging due to its patented toothed cutting spacers.
- Process from 300 to 4,250 GPM (0.43 to 6.12 MGD) of influent thanks to the field-proven counter-rotating, hexagonal shaft design.
- Optimally shred material with the strength of 5-tooth hardened-steel cutters.
- Facilitate replacements of the exclusive seal cartridge assembly, which consists of a mechanical seal and bearing on separate stainless steel sleeves.
- Eliminate the need to purchase complete cartridge designs.
- Protect against overload with an electronic control panel.
- Include 3- to 5-HP motors.
- Prolong the service life of downstream equipment, such as pumps, sensors, monitors and valves, in some cases.
- Dimensionally retrofit other twin-shaft grinders.
- Complement Moyno’s extensive wastewater treatment product offering.
- Stay flexibile via various drive, housing, cutter, spacer/cutter and shaft options.