Chemineer® Model 20 HT/GT top-entering agitators feature a swing-out seal-change design to facilitate seal maintenance and reduce maintenance costs. According to the company, the agitators are also highlighted by:
- No need to lift or remove the gearbox, saving labor and downtime.
- Simple 90° rotation of the gearbox around the pivot pin for mechanical seal replacements.
- A clear line-of-site view and ample room for easy removal of the coupling half and seal assembly thanks to the ability of the top of the seal pedestal opening.
- A high-efficiency gearbox with helical gearing and a parallel shaft configuration.
- A modular design package that reduces the number of replacement parts needed to be carried in inventory.
- Availability of a range of speeds for improved process control and greater application versatility.
- Suitability for a wide range of service in the chemical, pharmaceutical, ethanol and biofuels, water and wastewater, FGD, power and other general process industries.
- Compliance with AGMA, OSHA, ANSI, IEC, DIN, EU and ATEX standards.
- A variety of seal options for further flexibility.