Ohmart/VEGA presents the VEGAPULS 67 compact radar gauge, which measures bulk solids. Ideal for standard applications with shorter ranges, the gauge, according to the company, is also highlighted by:
- A plastic antenna system to protect the instrument from condensation and dirt, while delivering optimal signal focusing and echo sensitivity.
- The ability to be mounted with a strap or an adapter flange.
- A 26-GHz high-frequency radar.
- A loop-powered design.
- Resistance to dust generation and the effects of pneumatic filling.
- Adjustment via PLICSCOM, HART® handheld or PC.
- An operating temperature of -40° to 176°F (-40° to 80°C).
- An operating pressure of -14.5 to 29 PSI (-1 to 2 BAR).
- An accuracy of ±15 mm (0.59").
- A 50-ft. (15 m) measuring range.
- SIL2 qualification (IEC 61508/61511 standards).