Casella CEL announces the next generation of its Microdust™ real-time dust monitor. The new CEL-712 Microdust Pro uses a laser diode based light-scattering sensor to instantly detect dangerous concentrations of airborne particles and aerosols in the workplace, for spot checks and walk-through surveys, or when performing continuous evaluation of fast-changing environments. It can be used independently to measure material processes, filter performance or to capture release events such as a bag breaks, or can be paired with a cyclone, filter cassette and sample pump for size selective or gravimetric monitoring.
Industries that would benefit from the unique monitoring capabilities of the CEL-712 Microdust Pro include:
• Open pit mining and quarrying
• Construction & demolition boundary monitoring
• Pharmaceutical manufacturing
• Chemical processing
• Environmental health and safety consulting
• Paint, Pigment, Foodstuffs / Spices
• Public sector, defense, site remediation and utilities.
Casella CEL Inc.