Galbreath®, a Wastequip brand, announces the launch of a new line of above frame (AF) hoists capable of lifting 75,000 pounds. Designed to accommodate larger truck engines, they work with any truck chassis, suspension, exhaust system, or fuel tank, including CNG and LNG alternative fuel trucks. This powerful hoist not only has a higher rated capacity; it loads and unloads roll-off containers more than 25 percent faster than anything else in the industry.
Galbreath’s new 75,000 lb. capacity hoist also features
- Cushioned lift cylinders prevent hoist from slamming down on truck frame
- Single-cylinder reeving system provides better visibility for hoist operations from inside the truck
- Reinforced support in critical wear areas, including powerful outboard-supported rollers and T-1 wear strips, provide additional strength to support heavier payloads
- Rear wing kit guides containers onto hoist
- Increased strength in tail section
- Ratchet strap rear hold-downs accommodate a variety of container sizes and lengths, including
- Centered, cab-mounted Power Tower with standard inside controls, plug-and-play wiring system,
and pintle-ready rear apron enable simple operation
Galbreath®, a Wastequip brand, announces the launch of a new line of above frame (AF) hoists capable of lifting 75,000 pounds.