The Moyno™ 2000 HS system can pump filter cake great distances with a high volumetric efficiency. Its twin-screw feeder supplies a constant, pressurized feed rate to the pump resulting in a 100 percent pump cavity fill rate. The system features an integral hopper with a twin-screw auger feeder and specially designed progressing cavity pump that efficiently handles dewatered municipal sludge to over 50 percent solids. The enhanced design of the Ultra-Feed™ pump rotor provides superior volumetric efficiency.
Additional features of the Moyno 2000 HS System:
- The concentric rotation of the augers in a close tolerance pressure tube allows the twin screw feeder to generate positive stuffing pressure to the pump inlet
- The dual augers counter-rotate to create a pull-down effect with the product
- The intermeshing augers provide self-cleaning action so filter cake will not stick to the augers and fill in the flights
- The hopper sidewalls are completely vertical leading into the augers, which does not allow filter cake to bridge
- The close tolerance of the augers to the sidewalls eliminates any product ledge where filter cake bridging can gain a foothold
- The twin screw feeder can be run at a separate speed from the pump rotation, allowing control over the amount of stuffing pressure
- The Moyno pump’s universal joint is out of flow path for unobstructed flow to the pump cavity inlet
- The wide sweep pump inlet lowers friction loss
- The patented auger feed on the rotor head stuffs product directly into the cavity without obstruction
The Moyno™ 2000 HS system can pump filter cake great distances with a high volumetric efficiency.