EZstrip™ has revolutionized the way in which PC pumps and associated products are ‘Maintain-In-Place’ (MIP) reducing a day-long maintenance operation to a few hours. The pump features a specially designed feed chamber that can easily be disconnected allowing access to the rotating assembly. The rotor can be separated from the conveyor allowing removal of the rotor and stator all within its own assembled length. With a quick and easy way to disassemble, maintenance time is reduced by more than 93% for significant cost savings.
Features & Benefits
- Full drive train including rotor, stator and screw conveyor can be removed in minutes without disconnecting pipework or removing the hopper
- Large auger (feed screw) design is standard on all units
- Optional ribbon screw conveyor to assist blending or conveying products
- Optional separate bridge breaker to ensure smooth feeding
- Side inlet port allows addition of thin sludge for blending
- Drives can be supplied with either fixed speed inverter rated or mechanical variable speed drive
- Pump requires only a wrench and an allen key to maintain
- Available in cast iron with a choice of rotor and stator materials and a variety of hopper sizes
The EZstrip™ has revolutionized the way in which PC pumps and associated products are ‘Maintain-In-Place’ (MIP) reducing a day-long maintenance operation to a few hours.