SIL-Certified Safety Transmitter
United Electric Controls has introduced the One Series Safety Transmitter  — the first SIL 2-certified transmitter designed solely for safety system applications. The One Series is engineered to protect, giving safety teams simple setup and fast, safer and affordable performance — from the start. The new transmitter is available in versions that monitor temperature and pressure. Its features include an exclusive design that means fewer nuisance trips and greater safety and productivity, an internal high-speed safety relay for the fastest emergency shutdown, greater affordability and a higher safe failure fraction that simplifies SIL achievement.
Additional features include:
• A large digital display that provides process variable, status, self-diagnostics and field programming information
• 100% programmable solid-state relay (switch set point & deadband)
• Effectively replaces a gauge, transmitter and a switch to reduce potential leak paths
• Certified for use in SIL 2 plant safety applications with FMEDA report available
• Worldwide hazardous location approvals for Class I, Divisions 1 & 2 (Zones 0, 1 & 2)