SKF USA Inc. introduces deep groove ball bearings offer corrosion protection for manufacturing operations that demand a resistance to harsh operating conditions.
- High-nitrogen corrosion resistant steel (HNCR) that provides superior corrosion resistance, hardness, and fatigue life compared with standard 52100 or 440C stainless steel counterparts
- Integrated ceramic balls, stainless steel cages, and stainless steel-backed rubber seals to achieve full protection against corrosion on all external and internal bearing surfaces
- Extended bearing service life and improved reliability to help reduce downtime and maintenance costs and promote enhanced uptime, productivity, and profitability
- Virtually no trace of sulfides, aluminates, silicates, or globular oxides
- Open or closed designs in a wide range of bore sizes to equip rotating machinery with ideal performance solutions
MOTORS, DRIVES & BEARINGS: SKF USA Inc.'s deep groove ball bearings offer corrosion protection for manufacturing operations that demand a resistance to harsh operating conditions.