Fluoroelastomers for Molded and Extruded Components
AGC Chemicals Americas Inc. offers AFLAS® 100 and 150 Series fluoroelastomers for molded and extruded components that need to withstand extreme conditions such as heat, steam, and corrosive chemicals.
- Fluoroelastomers are a preferred product for manufacturing wire and cable coatings, engine seals, gaskets and other high-endurance components
- Classified by ASTM D 1418-01 as FEPM
- Copolymers of tetrafluoroethylene and propylene
- This combination gives fluoroelastomers unique properties over conventional FKM-type fluoroelastomers
- Flexibility and toughness when formulated into polymer products and molded parts
- Environmentally sound and mix well with other performance-enhancing additives