STEUTE Industrial Controls' ATEX- IECEx certified inductive sensors are designed for use in extreme environments. The sensors are capable of operating in Zone 0 and 20 explosive atmospheres and are useful in a number of different situations such as valve position and conveyor monitoring, material handling, and grain storage and processing.
- Units are available in M8, M12, M18 and M30 sizes.
- Cable or plug-in connector included
- Models are also available with IP68K or IP69K ratings
- Models are available for temperatures of -40°C to +120°C
- Use in industries including food processing, chemical processing, construction, and the oil & gas industries
ATEX- IECEx Certified Inductive Sensors are designed for use in extreme environments.