Spraying Systems Co. has expanded the MFP (Maximum Free Passage) FullJet full cone nozzle line to include 1‐1/2", 2", 2‐1/2" and 3" sizes for applications with flow rates up to 705 gpm (2670 lpm) and 80 psi (6 bar). The MFP FullJet line now includes nozzles ranging from 3/8" to 3" sizes.
- Available in 316 stainlesssteel and sizes up to 1‐1/4" are also available with brass bodies
- Largest free passage of any conventional full cone nozzle
- Ideal for any application which is affected by clogging problems due to recirculated liquids or debris, including washdown, process and gas cooling, flue gas desulfurization, food processing, dust suppression, fire protection, foam control and waste water aeration
- Ability to allow passage of larger particles reduces clogging and provides increased production time and longerservice intervals without maintenance
- Product loss or scrap caused by distorted spray patterns due to blocked flow passages is also decreased
Spraying Systems Co. has expanded the MFP (Maximum Free Passage) FullJet full cone nozzle line to include 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" and 3" sizes for applications with flow rates up to 705 gpm and 80 psi.