Radial Shaft Seals
SKF USA Inc.'s SPEEDI-SLEEVE radial shaft seals is an ideal solution to restore malfunctioning sealing systems without requiring machine disassembly or shaft regrinding. These unique wear sleeves ultimately provide enhanced sealing system performance, improved reliability, and extended MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) for a wide range of applications including industrial gearboxes, fans, pumps, electric motors, off-highway and construction vehicle components, and mining and mineral processing equipment, among many others.
- Benefit from a proprietary stainless steel material and manufacturing process offering increased strength and superior ductility
- Results in an optimized sealing surface that minimizes wear on the sleeve and sealing lip during operation
- Standard sleeve sizes are available for shaft diameters from 11.99mm / 0.472 in. to 203.33mm / 8 in.
- Install easily without special equipment
- Return shafts to service within minutes at a fraction of the cost of traditional reworking
- For highly abrasive environments and/or for applications integrating PTFE-filled seals
- Available in Gold versions featuring a thin, metallic coating applied to the base stainless steel to promote increased durability