Pressure Relief Valve Design
Rupture Pin Technology has created a spring type relief valve that cannot simmer and reseats all in one. The design shown enhances the Rupture Pin Model SP relief valve by closing after blown down.
- Pin governs the relief protection set point
- Higher inlet pressure rises the greater the pressure on teh seat to remain closed
- Once pin buckles at set pressure the valve rapidly goes to a full open position and changes to a spring type relief valve with same set pressure
- Once excess pressure is relieved the valve will close, eliminating pollution
- Design eliminates the need for inlet or outlet isolation with rupture disc