Caps and Flanges for Black Iron Pipe
Viega introduces new caps and flanges in sizes 1/2 to 2 inches for the Viega MegaPress system. Viega MegaPress uses press technology for installing Schedule 5 to Schedule 40 black iron pipe. It makes secure water-tight and air-tight connections in less than seven seconds.
- Ideal for hydronic heat, chilled water, compressed air, fire sprinkler systems, low pressure steam and vacuum lines.
- Offers MegaPress fittings suitable for fuel oil and natural gas applications, Viega MegaPressG
- More than 200 fittings are available that include elbows, couplings, reducers, tees, reducing tees, threaded adapters, unions, caps and flanges
- Uses a stainless steel grip ring with an EPDM sealing element for the standard Viega MegaPress fittings
- HNBR for the Viega MegaPressG fittings, along with a stainless steel separator ring that ensures the sealing element and grip ring perform at maximum capacity
- Ideal for industrial, commercial and residential applications
- It is flameless and environmentally friendly
- Performs well in both new installations and retrofit projects