Wireless Scale System
SnapStream, from Cardinal Scale Mfg. Co., allows a scale to send weight data wirelessly to an indicator and the indicator in turn to send that data wirelessly to a host of peripheral equipment such as remote displays, printers, PCs and networks.
- Utilizes 802.15.4 Zigbee protocol for reliable and accurate weight and data transmission
- Used with model 205, 210, and 225 digital weight indicators, where scale diagnostics can be viewed directly on the indicator without having to go to the scale itself.
- Can be configured using one to 16 load cells
- Truck scale junction box accommodates two to four 4-cell analog boards
- Junction boxes perform the analog-to-digital weight conversion for each load cell and can transmit data wirelessly to indicators where the weight data is displayed
- Communications module may also be used to interface wirelessly from the weight indicator to a PC using USB, RS232 serial, Ethernet connectivity or a printer using RS232 serial or Ethernet