High Efficiency Impeller
The Chemineer XE-3 is a high efficiency axial flow impeller for heat transfer, blending and solids suspension applications. The Chemineer XE-3 impeller is as much as 10% more efficient than the highly regarded HE-3 and other high efficiency impellers in turbulent mixing.
- Improved efficiency reduces energy costs in both new and retrofit applications
- Mechanical design of the XE-3 impeller reduces weight allowing longer shafts without the need for additional support
- Available in carbon steel, 316/316L stainless, high alloys and with an extensive array of coatings
- Applied across a wide range of applications ensuring repeatable results from lab scale to full-scale operations
- Includes high flow, low shear liquid-liquid/solids blending, gas dispersion, high shear blending and viscous mixing