Users of test tools from Fluke Corp. are masters of troubleshooting, but how do they stack up when pitted against one another? That's the challenge of the new interactive online game from Fluke called "Find It. Fix It. Fast." where players from around the world race against the clock to find and fix the most problems. According to the company:
- A Fluke® CNX™ wireless system will be awarded to a participant of the game based on a random drawing.
- Find It. Fix It. Fast. takes players to a factory floor filled with equipment as well as Fluke CNX wireless test tool modules.
- As players mouse over different areas of the factory, they discover problems that need to be fixed.
- Players then select and drag the correct Fluke CNX modules onto the equipment to troubleshoot and fix the problem.
- The challenge is to correctly fix problems in the shortest possible time, utilizing both wireless measurement as well as the ability to see multiple readings on screen at the same time to solve problems faster — and thus win the game, both virtually and in real life.
- This is the first time Fluke customers from around the world can compete head-to-head to prove who is the fastest troubleshooter.
To participate in the Find It. Fix It. Fast., visit www.fluke.com/fixitfast .