A Smart Way to Detect Gases
The new Sierra Monitor Intelligent Carbon Dioxide Gas Detectors utilize IR sensor technology to provide the user with more than just another CO2 gas sensor. This network-enabled gas detector includes:
- Extended calibration frequencies only requiring calibration every 12 months, greatly reducing calibration costs.
- Non-intrusive, one-person calibration for easy calibration.
- User-friendly, eight-character, fixed and scrolling LED display for ease of set up with understandable menus.
- Network-enabled with a choice or combination of outputs: 4-20 mA, serial RS-485 Modbus RTU interface, HART communication, sentryBus interface, and optional 5-amp integral relays.
- Infrared technology to accurately monitor Carbon Dioxide in the 0-5000 ppm range.
- Cast aluminum or 316 stainless steel enclosures for hazardous areas.