In an ongoing effort to develop innovative and custom products for the commercial and industrial lighting marketplace, LarsonElectronics.com added several new fabricating, machining and testing capabilities. According to the company:
- Larson Electronics invested in several new pieces of fabrication and CNC equipment.
- The newest fabrication equipment includes two 120 ton iron workers, a plate roller, a magnetic brake press, two more Miller 350p aluminum welders and a Miller Tig welder.
- Two more Lagun mills and a Nardini lathe bring the total CNC related equipment to four lathes and five mills.
- A new 5-by-10 water jet table is scheduled for delivery next month.
- On the product testing side, Larson Electronics brought the Radiant Zemax Prometric Near Field Measurement System, a two axis goniometer, online for measuring the color and intensity of various lighting products it produces.
- The PM-NFMS can produce IES files, EULUMDAT files, illuminance distribution on a plane as a table, and Radiant Source Models with NIST traceability for new products.