Dynatrol® has designed its CL-10GP proportional level detector to control liquid levels in pilot plants, pharmaceutical processing, small vessels or anywhere it is necessary to obtain proportional level control over a precise range. According to the company, the EC-103C(G) control unit, paired with the detector, can deliver:
- The capability to accurately monitor and control a precise liquid level range due to a high-resolution, proportional output signal.
- The activation of electro-pneumatic transducers, valve positioners, indicators, controllers or other DC current devices.
- Reliable operation under varying frequency power supplies or harsh process conditions, such as high pressures and temperatures.
- Simple installation, not to mention the separate control unit permits installation at any convenient location.
- Mounting of the detector through a 3/4-inch half-coupling at the point of desired level detection, eliminating costly flanges, float chambers or fittings.