Water Pressure Reducing Valves
Watts announces its new lead-free LFX65B cartridge-style water pressure reducing valves, which are designed to reduce incoming water pressure to protect plumbing system components and reduce water consumption. The company says that the valves are further characterized by:
- Lead-free construction ensures compliance with the new national Lead Free law, which takes effect January 4, 2014.
- The cartridge-style LFX65B is available in three configurations: As a complete, ready-to-install regulator, as a separate rough-in kit consisting of a lead-free brass body with integral strainer, or as a separate cartridge assembly.
- It is a 100 percent balanced valve — as inlet pressures fluctuate, reduced pressure does not fluctuate, providing reliable flow performance.
- It delivers excellent flow performance with lower fall off pressure for consistent operation, and its engineered seat design reduces flow noise.
- It is available in sizes from ½ to 2 inches, with interchangeable union tailpieces for solder, threaded, quick-connect, PEX and CPVC installations.