Cellon recently announced that its PharmaTainer™ single-use bottles and carboys are certified clean, meeting USP 788 particulate matter in injections standards, and the equivalent EP and JP quality standards. The Pharmatainer™ range, says the company, also boast:
- Suitability for the storage and transport of bulk vaccines, biopharmaceuticals, bulk intermediates and other biotech materials.
- PC and PET construction in sizes from 125 mL to 20 L.
- Tamper-evident packaging, as well as bottle labeling for individual bottle traceability and inventory control.
- Irradiation sterilization to a SAL of 10-6.
- USP 788 certification based on liquid particle count analysis on a lot-by-lot basis.