A Spill-Free Way to Transfer Corrosive Liquids
GoatThroat Pumps announces that HST.7300 pumps — the latest controlled dispensing solution for spill-free, environmentally safe transfer of highly corrosive liquids that dissolve stainless steel — are in production now. According to the company:
- Featuring Haselloy 276 metal parts used in conjunction with durable polypropylene and Viton®, the HST.7300 pumps will be available March 1, 2013.
- They will substantially improve safety in industries that use HCL, such as semiconductors manufacturers, circuit board production, paper manufacturers and laboratories.
- The pumps are designed to fit containers and drums from 5 to 55 gallons and are available in four models.
- They have a cost-effective life expectancy of 10 to 15 years, and provide for spill-proof, safe transfer of over 850 fluids and solvents.
- The RoHS-compliant pumps are designed to drain containers dry, making them Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) empty.
- The food-grade pumps also meet UN safety standards, helping customers meet compliance and environmental requirements.