NewAge Industries’ Nylobrade braid-reinforced PVC hose is manufactured from a PVC compound that is free of DEHP and other plasticizers. The company says that the hose is also characterized by:
- The compound also meets California Proposition 65 and helps customers meet regulations involving DEHP and other known cancer-causing chemicals.
- In addition to being free of DEHP and the other plasticizers, Nylobrade is certified by the National Sanitation Foundation for use with food equipment materials (NSF-51) and potable water (NSF-61).
- The hose’s ingredients are non-toxic and conform to FDA and USP Class VI standards.
- Nylobrade offers a mirror-smooth interior surface, permitting outstanding flow, and higher pressure capabilities than unreinforced PVC tubing.
- The hose provides corrosion, abrasion, and chemical resistance, along with flexibility and a longer life than similar hoses made from rubber.
- It is well-stocked in 12 sizes ranging from 1/8 through 2 inches I.D.
- Three options are available: thin or standard wall, plus a high-pressure version.