Mini Sensors with Increased Media Compatibility
First Sensor presents the new Sensortechnics HMA pressure sensors with ranges from 1 to 150 PSI (100 mBAR to 10 BAR) full scale and a special construction in which all sensitive electrical components are arranged exclusively on 1 side of the piezoresistive sensor element. According to the company, other features include:
- Increased media compatibility on 1 pressure port to measure gases and liquids.
- Precise digital signal conditioning to enable total error bands better than ±1.5 percent FSS over a wide temperature range of -20° to 85°C (-4° to 185°F).
- Amplified analog output signals.
- Small SIL and DIP housings with a selection of pressure ports for tubing connection or manifold mounting.
- Suitability for industrial, pneumatic and environmental controls; HVAC; analytical instruments; as well as all pressure measurement tasks in which increased media compatibility is required.
- The flexibility to be modified according to customer specific requirements.