Maximizing Pump Performance & Longevity
Moyno Inc.’s proprietary gear joint design is now improved to offer decreased wear, reduced friction and increased loading capabilities. According to the company:
- The improved gear joint is used on all new Moyno® 2000, Moyno® 2000 WA and Moyno® 2000 WB pumps.
- The improved gear joint is also available as a drop-in replacement for any existing Moyno® 2000, Moyno® 2000 WA and Moyno® 2000 WB pump models and requires no modification.
- The highly acclaimed Moyno crowned gear universal joint drive train configuration provides exceptional torque and thrust control.
- Patented joint seals effectively protect the gear joints from pumpage contamination.
- The precision manufacturing of the gear joint components creates greater surface contact, which also helps to reduce overall wear and elevate performance.
- The technology enhancements provide: increased pressure limits for existing pumps, and the use of larger element options for drive ends.
- The Moyno® 2000, Moyno® 2000 WA and Moyno® 2000 WB pumps with the improved gear joints provide recognizable performance improvements in an extensive array of applications.