Standard-Knapp introduces the 597 Tritium™, a continuous motion multi-packer capable of handling applications in the food, beverage and personal care industries. According to the company, the machine offers:
- Single, double and three lane configurations.
- It swiftly arranges products into compact pack patterns and wraps the configurations in film, and then sends the packs through an energy-efficient heat tunnel to tightly shrink the film around each multi-pack — producing a consistent, wrinkle-free bull's eye and bottom seal.
- Thanks to its energy efficient heat tunnel, and a reduced amount of overall packaging material used, customers can now experience a greener, more cost-efficient packaging process.
- The modularly constructed, stainless steel multi-packer is flexible and adaptable, and comes equipped with easy-access "gull wing" guard doors.
- These transparent, safety-interlock guard doors provide a clear view of all moving belts and chains, enabling "walk-by-maintenance" by maintenance personnel.
- It features both an innovative Robo-Wand™ wrapping section and precise servo-driven film cutting system.
- It includes a pull-out film feed module.
- Printed or registered film is used to wrap each multi-pack.
- It comes equipped with Standard-Knapp's Operator Interface, as well as the Zero-Gap II Infeed.