Magline introduces the Magliner® CooLift® delivery system to deliver more product in less time by combining an easily maneuverable, high-capacity hydraulic lifting truck with integrated plastic half-pallets for improved safety and efficiency. The company says that other features include:
- The power to deliver product with up to a 50 percent reduction in driver product touches.
- Orders built directly onto a CooLift pallet, then loaded into trailers using traditional fork lifts with CooLift pallet adapters.
- The ability to transfer product to its final destination through a traditional door because of the CooLift pallets’ compact size.
- Increased delivery efficiency, improved driver retention and longevity, and lower fleet operating costs.
- A hydraulic lifting system on the truck, which is powered by a 24-V rechargeable battery.
- 360-degree maneuverability, and dual hydraulic brakes on the center wheels to ensure driver control of deliveries in a variety of environments.
- Lightweight aluminum construction on the truck with a 6-wheel design and rear swivel non-marking wheels.
- Pallets constructed of high-density polyethylene, and available in 3 sizes to optimize product builds and trailer space.
- Pallet lengths of 43 inches for a 1,200-pound capacity, 48 inches for a 1,350-pound capacity and 53 inches for a 1,500-pound capacity, whereas all these stackable pallets have a height of 13.5 inches, eliminating the need to bend down to the floor and decreasing related back injuries.